Five Uses for Arnica+ Healing Cream
If you’ve ever experienced bruising, inflammation, or muscle aches and searched the Internet to find a solution, I’m sure you came across Arnica; but what exactly did you learn about this amazing herb? Arnica has been trusted for centuries as a homeopathic healing medicine and treatment for a variety of conditions. The active compound in Arnica is Helenalin, which has strong anti-inflammatory responses in the skin and body.
Arnica+ Healing Cream’s revolutionary formula contains mega doses of pure, chemical-free Arnica Montana Extract as well as healing and nourishing Shea Butter.
I’m sure you’ve heard arnica being used for bruises, but did you know there are many other ways that you can use Arnica+ Healing Cream in your treatments? Here are the top five treatments for using Arnica+ Healing cream:
- Bruising: This is the most common use, but it is still important! Arnica has great pain-relief, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, and is used topically for treating bruises. Helenalin reduces clot formation following an injury to the blood vessels and helps resolve bruises faster. Arnica+ Healing Cream is perfect for use in treatment and retailed for post-procedures and treatments.
- Sore Muscles: This is extremely beneficial for athletes, body builders or anyone who lives an active life style. Applied topically, it relieves and reduces pain and inflammation caused by strenuous workouts or muscle sprains. It is the perfect ingredient to mix with your massage oil in treatment.
- Arthritis: In one case of osteoarthritis of the hand, Arnica proved to be just as effective as ibuprofen in lessening the pain and improving hand function. It has been used in topical preparations for healing joint pains, muscle aches, and swelling associated with arthritis for many years. Arnica+ Healing Cream can be used in treatment or retailed as a pain relief joint cream that can be used almost anywhere your client is experiencing discomfort.
- Acne: Helenalin, the main restorative compound in Arnica Montana, along with flavonoid, helps soothe and renew the skin after exposure to stress. The antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties of this herb help prevent inflammatory skin disorders such as acne. Apply once a day (preferably at night) to the inflamed area to soothe and heal a breakout. Be careful to not use on an open active breakout.
- Bug Bites: Similar to treating acne, Arnica contains antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties allowing it to reduce swelling and relieve the pain and itchiness of bug bites!
This powerful “miracle product” is a must-have for anyone’s skin care arsenal to assist in overcoming anything from challenging acne inflammation, bumps, bruises, and even sore muscles. Loved by plastic surgeons, Arnica+ Healing Cream is a superior post-operative maintenance formula that reduces healing time.
To learn more or to purchase Arnica+ Healing Cream, please call one of our friendly Licensed Master Aestheticians at 800-676-9667 or email us at email@example.com
Arnica is very beneficial for healing and calming the skin but it is a powerful herb. You should always consult your Doctor or Physician before using Arnica. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should NOT use Arnica and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before using any new products.
Written by Sarah Robbins, Master Aesthetician, GlyMed Plus Education Administrator
Imagine you’re at a spa and you just received the most amazing treatment! You look in the mirror and your skin is glowing, healthy and bright. You want your skin to look and feel like this every day! You ask your esthetician about the products she used and are crushed to learn that she doesn’t [...]
Gone are the days of thinking that facials, pedicures, and even manicures are only for women. Men are becoming interested in spa services now more than ever and can make up about 25% of your business. Men will spend more money on specialty services and products created with them in mind. Men are also [...]
Skin Wash is a Step 1 Cleanse product from our Serious Action Skin Care System. This amazing cleanser contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide which allows oxygen into the pores making it incredibly beneficial in the treatment of acne. An acne blemish is simply a combination of oil, dead skin and bacteria that builds up in the [...]
Acne is one of the most common and difficult skin conditions that we treat as aestheticians. When you break out, those annoying blemishes are a combination of dead skin cells, oil and bacteria. Those with oily skin have excess oil on the surface, making it the perfect breeding ground for break outs and yet surprisingly even people with dry [...]
Everyone loves the sun, but not everyone acknowledges the negative affects it can have on the skin, or the benefits of following safe sun practices. Here at GlyMed Plus we want to give people the ability to have their youngest looking skin so we are sharing 7 reasons to help you fall in love with [...]
Lightening Drone Technology is a revolutionary ingredient that will change the skin care industry, and our capabilities for treating unwanted pigmentation. Lightening Drone Technology is currently exclusively available in Diamond Bright Skin Lightener from GlyMed Plus. If you are looking for rapid lightening, and a brighter skin tone, then look no further. Anyone and everyone can use this new [...]
What is pigmentation?Unwanted pigment is something that affects everyone at one point or another. Some people see it faster and easier than others. The general public may know pigmentation as freckles, age spots, liver spots, scarring, or uneven skin tone. Pigmentation is tough to treat and it is an ongoing process. You have to be patient when working with [...]
The weather is warming up which means that summer is finally here. Summer brings lots of time spent outside in the sun. Most cases of melanoma are caused by overexposure to the sun. Melanoma is the most common form of cancer for young adult’s ages 25-29 years old and the second most common form of cancer for young people [...]
The Essential Face Cleanser in the FOR MEN Skin Care System is a Step 1: Cleanse product. It is a gel cleanser that lathers up really nicely for optimal cleansing of the skin. This cleanser was designed with men’s skin in mind so it has all of the necessary ingredients to properly care for the skin with a nice [...]